What We Stand For
Our mission is to present simplified knowledge to our students that is practical and applicable right away.
- Engage our students in studying to show themselves approved by God.
- Train our students to be spiritually discerning, operating in revelational knowledge to release the power of the Gospel to set people free.
- To enhance, transmit and sustain high quality academic and revelational knowledge ensuring social, moral and spiritual development to the highest level.
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To train men and women to become committed to their calling, devoted to Jesus Christ and they in turn are able to train others for the ministry of the Gospel (2 Timothy 2:2)
- To give sound spiritual training that is relevant to the needs and aspirations of the body of Christ and society at large.
- To train men and women who are called into full-time or part–time Christian Ministry as Pastors, Evangelists, Missionaries, Teachers of God’s word, etc in Christian organizations and society at large.
- To provide sound and Bible based spiritual education for men and women and to make them spiritually adequate for the challenges of the 21st century
A Message From
I want to welcome all returning students to a new session and to congratulate the fresh intake on their admission, that despite all odds God has them in mind.
I will want to intimate you of what God will have us focus on this season. God will want us to move from our present state of inadequacy both physically and spiritually to GROW UNTO PERFECTION. God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings, His saints so that we can attain unto PERFECTION. As you go through your academic and spiritual training there is a serious and urgent need for you to demonstrate an unusual form of love (Agape) for every brethren in such a way that men will see Christ in you. Please lay aside every weight in whatever form especially in associations (friends) and activities that are not productive.
By God’s grace ceaseless prayers are made on your behalf that as you do the work of the Master here in school, God will not only overwhelm you with blessings but will also undertake for your family in all respect.
I have the confidence that God has already gone ahead of us into the season in power and might. You need not entertain any fear it is well with you, spirit, soul and body.
With great expectation
Pastor Light Adeshina
Life Changers University